Apply for membership
Membership of NDFTA is open to:
- Suppliers of edible nuts, dried fruits and allied products, whether processed or unprocessed and their respective trade associations
- Processors of edible nuts, dried fruits and allied products
- Providers of services to the nut and dried fruit industries and allied trade associations
Benefits of Membership
- Connect with industry experts
- Access to the arbitration service
- Having a vehicle through which to have your views and concerns voiced at official levels
- Keep up to date with legislative changes that could impact your business through NDFTA’s affiliation with the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), the European Snack Association (ESA), the European Federation of the Trade in Dried Fruit and Edible Nuts (FRUCOM), the Food & Health Forum and the UK Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Obtain discounted registration rates at key European nut events
There are two levels of membership, Full or Associate.
Full members are those organisations directly involved in the trade or manufacturer of nuts, dried fruits and allied products and their respective trade associations, whether based in the UK or overseas.
Associate membership is open to service providers, individuals or honorary members.
Please contact the Secretary for current membership fees email@example.com
For new businesses and start-up organisations, we are happy to discuss a discounted membership rate. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this.